What is a cookie?
The cookiesÂ are small files that unload in your computer when you sail by different webpages. A simple example would be when you enter your e-mail of Gmail, Outlook or Yahoo.
The cookiesÂ allow the page to recognize the navigator of a visitor andÂ they do not contain neither they compile information. They are used, for example, to maintain in user logueado in an account as the previous ones without it is necessary that one becomes to identify whenever accedes to its account. Another example isÂ the publicityÂ where based onÂ announcementsÂ that the person has visited previously, announcements in accordance with their interests are offered to him.
This Web we used the following types of cookies:
- Cookies of first parts: they are strictly necessary cookies. They allow that you interact with the Web using all functions. (23 days and three months Last between).
- Cookies of yield and analysis: they are cookies that are used for the analysis and statistics that improve your experience in the Web. This allows to show more excellent information to you according to your interests. (100 days and 1 year Last between).
- Cookies of affiliation: We did not use them in this Web.
- Cookies of publicity: We did not use them in this Web.
Also,Â Google AnalyticsÂ qualifies inÂ the domainÂ of the Web the cookies:
- â__utmaâ: it is necessary for the operation of Google Analytics and has a period of lapsing of 2 years.
- â__utmzâ: it is used to realise the location of the visit, that is to say, from where and how the user has arrived at our expired Web and to the 6 months.
They serve to compile statistics: Â number of visits,Â period of consultations,Â used finder,Â key words, the global location, the visited contents, as well as other parameters of the traffic in the website, always of anÃ³mina way.
Google stores this informationÂ without identifying no user. It cannot either associate your direction of IP with any other information which it has. In addition, Google Inc is a company that is adhered to the Agreement of Safe Port. This agreement guarantees that the transferred data will be treated according to the protection levels of the European norm. In order to obtain more data about Google Analytics you can goÂ to the following connection.
How to deactivate the cookies?
All the navigators allow to deactivateÂ the cookies. These adjustments are located in the âoptionsâ or âpreferencesâ of the menu of your navigator.
Here you have the connections with instructions for different navigators where you will be able to deshabilitar the cookies.
But, it remembers that to disqualify cookies it impliesÂ to lose functionalityÂ in many websites.
- InstructionsÂ for Internet Explorer
- Instructions forÂ Mozilla Firefox
- Instructions forÂ Google Chrome
- Instructions forÂ Safari
If you do not want to be raked by the cookies, Google has developed a complement to install in your navigator that you can obtainÂ in the following connection.